First newsletter of DiadES is available
Read the latest events and progress about ecosystem services in DiadES:
- We identified and listed Ecosystem services (ESs) associated to diadromous fishes in the Atlantic Area;
- We identified methods for the economic assessment of ESs;
- We are improving models predicting diadromous fish distributions under climate change;
- We updated the database used to run these models with expert knowledge. Simulations of distribution shifts will be our next step;
- We are collecting new biological knowledge through analysis of otolith microchemistry, eDNA, soft tissues, water samples, etc to tackle metapopulation dynamics and the marine life -history phase.
Read it also in other languages: